Join the leading organization providing cutting-edge information through continuing education opportunities, professional development resources, publications and advocacy for urogynecology and female urology professionals. Advance your career by becoming a member of the foremost society promoting Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
Join online or print an application today! Existing members, click here to renew your membership dues for 2014.
View our membership categories and join today.
Membership is on a calendar basis, January through December, and renewal notices are mailed to all members in October.
AUGS Membership Benefits Include:
Online Members-Only Community – provides members with a central resource to connect with your peers in the field of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. Features of this community include:
- Profile Creation – upload your photo, provide practice information and incorporate your social media pages like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter so that members and potential patients can view additional information about you. You are in control of what information can be viewed by AUGS members and potential patients.
- Access to announcements and discussion forums, which provide a platform for members to enhance professional development through discussion with others in the field
- AUGS Membership Directory – an online tool that allows members to locate other members and keep in touch throughout the year.
- AUGS Coding Q&A, where members can submit coding questions and receive an answer within 72 hours, as well as view all past coding questions and answers.
Find a Provider Directory – a central database accessible by women seeking a urogynecologist or physical therapy provider. Members can list their practice information, web site, training information and areas of practice.
Publications – subscriptions that keep members informed and up-to-date.
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, featuring the latest studies and developments in the field of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- FPMRS News, a weekly electronic newsletter, providing Society updates, grant information, information about Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, as well as upcoming events.
Access to Education – members receive reduced registration fees to all educational offerings. AUGS educational events include:
Volunteer for a Committee – The Society's numerous committees are responsible for developing and maintaining the programs and policies that support the Society's mission. Members interested in committee membership should submit their name, contact information, and committee of interest to the Society office during the annual Call for Volunteers process which occurs in the spring. Lists of volunteers are considered by committee chairs when filling vacancies.
Participate in a Special Interest Group – AUGS Special Interest Groups (SIGs) serve as the primary vehicle for developing a sense of community around designated areas of interest, as well as provide focused education. Current AUGS SIGs include Allied Health, Basic Science, Fellows, Fellowship Program Directors, Graft/Mesh Use in Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery, and Global Health.