Robin Haff Research Award
This award is presented annually to an individual in recognition of outstanding and sustained contribution to female pelvic floor disorders research. The Robin Haff Research Award recognizes the important role that clinical research nurses and research coordinators play in the clinical research process. Without dedicated and committed research staff, high quality research would not be possible.
See Past Winners
Nominations will be accepted through March 3, 2017
- A minimum of 3 years of experience and contributions to research as a clinical research nurse or coordinator.
- Demonstrates extraordinary contributions and commitment to the field of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery research.
- Advocates and advances the field of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- One physician from the institution or practice is a current AUGS member.
- Submit current CV or resume
- One page statement that describes the applicant’s contribution to the field of FPMRS and improving the lives of women
- Nominations open in January each year and are open to the entire AUGS membership.
- The AUGS Executive Committee will review all nominations and present their top three candidates to the Board of Directors at their July Board Meeting for final selection.
- The recipient will be notified via a formal letter from the President. Staff will work directly with the recipient to confirm travel arrangements.
Nature of the Award
- Individual will receive complimentary meeting registration plus travel reimbursement (hotel, air and ground transportation) up to $2,000.
- A plaque highlighting the award will be presented during the PFD Week Awards Ceremony.
To nominate a candidate, email the required documents to email@example.com.