The Resident Scholar Award Program is for third-year Ob/Gyn residents and fourth-year urology residents who have an interest in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
Resident Scholars will attend the AUGS/IUGA 2019 Joint Scientific Meeting.
Each scholar will receive a $1,000 award to cover travel and hotel accommodations, as well as complimentary registration, including an invitation to the FPMRS Fellows Research Day. All nominees will receive complimentary registration to AUGS/IUGA 2019.
The application period will close June 21, 2019.
The AUGS Education Committee serves as the selection committee for all nominations. The review criteria are based on:
- Interest in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
- Level of performance in their training program as evidenced by the nomination narrative.
Please submit the following information in Word or PDF format along with this form. Applications submitted with out the following information will not be accepted:
- Resident's CV
- Letter of Support from the Residency Program Director
- Essay Questions - Please answer the two following questions in no more than 250 words each:
- What specifically do you think you will learn from attending the AUGS meeting?
- Describe a hypothesis and a research plan about something in Urogynecology that you would like to explore if you had unlimited resources at hand to do so.
Megan Sloan Cramer
Allison Price Kellogg
Carol Emi Bretschneider
Paul Slocum, Jr.
A. Lenore Ackerman
Stephanie Norris Lin
Elizabeth Griffin Corey
Andrea Kuntaraf Crane