This award honors an individual research nurse or coordinator in recognition of his/her outstanding and sustained contribution to female pelvic floor disorders research. The Robin Haff Research Award recognizes the important role that clinical research nurses and research coordinators play in the clinical research process.
Robin Haff Endowment managed by the AUGS Foundation
- PFD Week Annual Scientific Meeting registration
- Travel and accommodations (up to 3 nights) for recipient to attend the meeting
- A minimum of 2 years of experience and contributions to research as a clinical research nurse or coordinator
- AUGS membership is not required for this award; however, one physician from the institution/practice must be a current AUGS member
- Nominees may be self-nominated or nominated by a colleague
Application Deadline: February 27, 2024
During the State of the Society at PFD Week 2024.
Sachin N. Vayas, MS, PhD
Kelley Kaczmarksi, RN, BSN
Elizabeth J. Fuller, RN