This award honors an individual research nurse or coordinator in recognition of his/her outstanding and sustained contribution to female pelvic floor disorders research. The Robin Haff Research Award recognizes the important role that clinical research nurses and research coordinators play in the clinical research process.
Robin Haff Endowment managed by the PFD Research Foundation
- AUGS Annual Meeting registration
- Roundtrip Airfare to attend AUGS Annual Meeting
- Up to 3 Nights Lodging to attend AUGS Annual Meeting
- A minimum of 3 years of experience and contributions to research as a clinical research nurse or coordinator.
- AUGS membership is not required for this award; however, one physician from the institution/practice must be a current AUGS member.
- Nomination application
- CV/resume or biographical sketch for nominee
- Submitter’s Nomination Statement (A statement of no less than 50 words, but no more than 500 words, explaining the nominee’s contributions to research in the field of FPMRS.)
Click here to access the Nomination Form.
January 27, 2020
Thursday, October 8th during the State of the Society of PFD Week 2020
Elizabeth J. Fuller, RN