Call for Committee Volunteers
Application deadline: Friday, August 12, 2022
AUGS is currently accepting applications
for the following open committee positions. Committees marked with an * are also in need of a Vice Chair.
- Advanced Practice Provider Committee
- Alternative Payment Model Committee *
- Basic Science Sub-Committee
- Clinical Meeting Program Committee *
- CME Committee *
- Coding & Reimbursement Committee *
- DEI Committee *
- Education Committee
- Fellowship Training Committee *
- Finance Committee
- Membership Committee *
- Grants Committee – PFD Research Foundation
- PFD Week Program Committee* (Program Committee Vice Chair, Basic Science representative, APP representative)
- Public Education Committee*
- Publications Committee
- Question Writing Group
- Research Career Mentoring Committee - PFD Research Foundation
- Scientific Committee *
- Social Media Committee
Qualifications for Committee Volunteers
Committee candidates must be a Society member in good standing with:
• An express desire to serve with a special interest in the committee’s area of focus.
• A desire to advance the mission of AUGS.
• The ability to make the necessary time commitment.
• The ability to attend and actively participate in conference calls.
Prior to applying, please:
To be considered for an open committee position, members must:
- Complete the AUGS disclosure form
- Complete the committee application form by the stated deadline