The AUGS Corporate Council focuses on developing relationships and enhancing shared strategies and efforts in a proactive approach to address the challenges women with pelvic floor disorders experience. AUGS recognizes that transparent and open communication on topics of mutual interest such as, improved patient care, education, research funding, diversity, equity and inclusiveness issues and cultivation of future leaders is needed in order to optimize care for women with pelvic floor disorders. Membership in the AUGS Corporate Council provides an opportunity for industry, AUGS leadership and key opinion leaders to come together to network, share insights and contribute to advancing care and treatment options.
The AUGS Corporate Council will be comprised of senior executives from pharmaceutical, medical device and other healthcare companies involved in the field of urogynecology and reconstructive pelvic surgery. Up to two representatives from each participating company may hold seats on the Corporate Council and are invited to the annual Corporate Council meeting. Council members will meet in an informal, collegial environment with AUGS leadership and key opinion leaders to discuss issues of mutual concern, find solutions to pressing challenges, share knowledge on best practices and discuss major initiatives. By pooling resources and expertise, Council members can engage in joint problem-solving and collaborative opportunities that advance shared goals.
Corporate Council Supports
- Knowledge Sharing: The Council is about discussion and problem solving of issues of mutual interest and concern. The Council discusses important evidence-based approaches regarding the development of new products, potential research, and educational initiatives, as well as services to improve the field of urogynecology. Members will have the opportunity to learn from the experiences of their peers, who have addressed similar challenges. Additionally, the open discussion of emerging trends will keep Council members ahead of the curve and able to anticipate future challenges.
- Collaboration: Corporate industry leaders will be able to work alongside AUGS leadership and key opinion leaders to improve quality outcomes. Identification of opportunities for collaboration will be encouraged.
- Advocacy: Council members will be informed on AUGS’ work regarding coverage issues related to the field of urogynecology, national advocacy on proposed policy changes, decreased research funding, and on-going advocacy in relation to reimbursement. Further, the Council will serve as a vehicle for providing support for new treatment options that experience coverage and reimbursement issues.
- Education: Support in the development of future leaders
Participation Fee - $5,000/year
- Contributions to support the Corporate Council will be used to help advance concepts and ideas that are generated through ongoing discussions and strategy development.
Benefits of Participation
- Annual discussions with AUGS leadership to learn about AUGS strategic priorities and updates related to the field of urogynecology.
- Up to two scheduled private touchpoint meetings with AUGS leadership regarding AUGS initiatives, collaboration opportunities, and research priorities.
- Earn preferred exhibit placement points when corporate council dues are paid by December 31.
- 10% discount on annual meeting booth exhibit fee
- Recognition on the AUGS Corporate Council Program page (logo, description, and website link)
Corporate Council Members