March 4-15, 2024 (weekdays only)
The AUGS Self-Assessment Fellows Exam (SAFE) is a web-based, multiple choice exam designed to test objectives found in the Guide to Learning for Urogynecology.
- March 4-15, 2024 (weekdays only)
Registration is now closed. Check back in January 2024 for next year's exam information.
- This exam is intended to serve solely as a self-assessment for individual fellows.
- AUGS is the only sponsoring organization. The exam questions are written by our highly dedicated group of AUGS volunteers.
- The exam contains 100 multiple choice questions. The recommended time for the exam is 3 hours.
- The items on the exam have not been validated, meaning valid comparisons cannot be made between fellow scores. As in past years, we will not release exam statistics.
- SAFE is open only to Urogynecology Fellows
- You do not have to be a member of AUGS to take the exam
- Complimentary registration is offered to fellows in an accredited AUGS Fellowship Program. Programs must pay their 2024 membership dues before registering.
Taking the Exam
- All fellows from a program should take the exam on the same day at the same time.
- Each program should provide a proctor, a fellowship coordinator or an administrative assistant, to proctor the exam.
Following the exam, results will be shared with the program directors and individual fellows. To facilitate greater understanding of the content areas on which they can focus, fellows will receive their results, including learning objectives tied to missed questions.
If you have any questions regarding the SAFE Exam, please contact email@example.com.