Being an AUGS Members has its benefits
As an AUGS member, you have access to membership benefits that connect, inform, measure quality, enhance knowledge, and share knowledge. Select services feature member-only access. Check out the member-only community features below.
The AUGS Community is an online community, serving as a central resource for members to connect with peers in the field of FPMRS. This online platform will allow you to:
- Ask questions of your peers
- Share important resources
- Join discussion groups specific to your professional interests
- Follow hot topics through tagged posts
- Access the NEW Coding Resource Community
- Stay up to date with the latest AUGS events and programs
Enhance Knowledge through Education
Members enjoy reduced fees to all educational offerings, including:
- PFD Week — the go-to meeting for health care professionals interested in or actively practicing Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- AUGS Webinars — these recorded lectures provide a convenient way to learn the latest developments and advancements from renowned speakers.
- AUGS eLearning — the central location for access to online educational offerings, including surgical videos from AUGS courses, PFD Week presentations, and the popular webinar course Introduction to FPMRS for primary care physicians.
Member Directory/Find a Provider
Access other members through the Member Directory, a central database where members can list their practice information, website, training information and areas of practice.
To help women seeking a urogynecologist, nurse, nurse practitioner or physical therapy provider, AUGS maintains the Find a Provider Directory, a central database where members can list their practice information, website, training information and areas of practice. The provider directory is located on the AUGS patient website, www.voicesforpfd.org.
Submitting Directory Information/Disclaimer
The AUGS Membership Directory contains information of members with good standing in the Society. Members are responsible for updating their contact information and/or notifying AUGS staff of any changes/updates. Directory information may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, disseminated, entered into a computer database, used as part of or in connection with a mailing list, survey or any other form or manner by any means. The AUGS Membership Directory is provided as a way for one-on-one physician communication only.
Practice & Salary Report
The Practice and Salary Survey is a biennial study, published by AUGS, that provides a detailed analysis of key statistics experienced by physicians who practice Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS).
Download the 2021 report.