Urogynecology for the Advanced Practice Provider
May 11-13, 2023
Washington, D.C. | Virtual
Urogynecology for the Advanced Practice Provider is AUGS' one-of-a-kind course specifically designed for nurse practitioners, nurses, physical therapists, and physician assistants to foster a greater understanding of the current evaluation and management options that exist in Urogynecology today. This course also provides learners with valuable insights on practical applications that can be implemented immediately.
- Discover new clinical tools to advance patient care
- Advance their career path through educational sessions
- Expand their professional network
- Develop new skills through attending hands-on sessions
Companies interested in supporting this program and getting access to advanced practice providers have two levels of support from which to choose.
Supporter - $5,000
A Supporter will receive the following benefits:
- Tabletop booth which includes a 6’ skirted table and two chairs.
- Presence in the meeting Virtual Exhibit Hall. You will receive a dedicated page for your company profile which includes: logo, description and contact information and a resources section to upload brochures and videos.
- Roundtable Discussion – Select a topic of interest and appoint a key opinion leader to lead a live, 45-minute small group discussion at the in-person meeting. Date and time of the Roundtable Discussion will be confirmed shortly. An option to conduct this virtually will also be made available if interested.
- Registration for two company representatives to attend the in-person meeting, as well as have access to the virtual meeting platform for up to six months.
- Recognition on appropriate materials, signage, and meeting website, as well as acknowledgement from the course directors during the meeting.
Premier Supporter - $10,000
A Premier Supporter receives all the benefits from the Supporter category, plus:
- All the benefits from the Supporter categoryOne promotional insert to be included in the attendee registration materials. A print and PDF version of the insert will be required. AUGS will provide in-person attendees with their registration materials on-site and virtual meeting attendees will receive a virtual attendee bag via email prior to the start of the meeting.
- Registration for four company representatives to attend the in-person meeting, as well as have access to the virtual meeting platform for up to six months.
- Recognition as a supporter of the Welcome Reception
Industry Expert Theater Program - $5,000 (2 slots available)
This additional opportunity is only available to meeting supporters.
- Select an educational topic to share with attendees and invite key opinion leaders to serve as faculty for this 30-minute session.
- Available to in-person attendees only.
- Thursday and Friday lunch time slots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Contact Beverlee Galstan for any questions.