The AUGS Innovation Lectureship Award honors an individual who has demonstrated innovation in urogynecology, specifically demonstrating excellence in the development of new techniques (including diagnostic techniques), technology, , outcome measures, educational initiatives, product development or other activities that support the goals of this Lectureship.
- An individual or group of individuals who has made significant, innovative scientific, clinical, technological or educational contributions to the field of urogynecology
- Nominee(s) can be a clinician, businessperson, lay person, educator or scientist
- This lectureship can be awarded for current and/or past innovation
- AUGS membership is not required
- Self-nominations are encouraged
Complete the below nomination form with supporting information by January 27, 2020. Incomplete applications will not be accepted for review.
Upload two (2) letters of endorsement/support reflecting the importance of the nominee’s innovation on the field of urogynecology.