AUGS Clinical Meeting: Advanced Solutions for the Complex Urogynecology Patient
Surgical experts from FPMRS, Urology, and Gynecology will come together in one forum to provide expert advice on challenging patient scenarios.
Using a case-based, interactive approach, this course is designed to offer practical clinical and surgical pearls and options for the management of women with complex pelvic floor disorders and complications including:
- Recurrent and advanced pelvic organ prolapse
- Recurrent urinary incontinence
- Voiding dysfunction
- Mesh erosion into the bladder and urethra
- Post-operative Dyspareunia and pelvic pain
- Defecatory dysfunction
- Vulvar and vaginal skin disorders
- Mullerian anomalies
- Ureteral injury and repair
- Recurrent UTIs
- Complex urethral diverticula
In addition, the course discusses emerging modalities for outpatient treatments including energy-based treatment of vaginal atrophy and stress incontinence. Finally, an interactive session focused on challenging cases provided by audience members makes this course all about providing solutions for “the difficult case” in your practice.