Updated! 125 multiple choice questions, available online! The Urogynecology Self-Assessment can help assess and enhance urogynecologists clinical knowledge. Each question includes specific reference materials for the topic, which is a great way for clinicians to stay abreast of new developments and concepts within the specialty. The Urogynecology Self-Assessment will also help you fulfill your Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirement!
AUGS Member $295| Non-member $395
About the Exam
The self-assessment covers diagnostic and therapeutic problems, both surgical and non-operative, basic science knowledge, and fundamental principles of urogynecology. The exam consists of 125 questions, preferred responses, and literature references. There are 17 sections:
- Anal/Fecal Incontinence
- Augmenting Surgical Materials for Pelvic Reconstruction
- Congenital Anomalies of the Urogenital System
- General Pelvic Floor Evaluation
- OAB Syndrome/Urgency Incontinence
- Painful Bladder Syndrome/Sensory Disorders
- Pelvic Floor and Organ Anatomy
- Pelvic Floor and Organ Physiology
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Perioperative Management
- Statistics and Scientific Dissemination
- Urethral Diverticula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Urogenital Fistulas
- Demonstrate knowledge of normal urinary tract physiology as it applies to diagnosis and treatment of pathologic bladder storage and emptying conditions
- Demonstrate knowledge of pelvic anatomy as it relates to normal pelvic support, surgical approach and potential complications, and congenital anomalies
- Demonstrate appropriate selection and interpretation of statistical methodology
Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
The ABOG MOC standards now allow participation in ABOG-approved Simulation Courses to meet the annual Improvement in Medical Practice (Part IV) MOC requirement. This course has been approved to meet ABOG Improvement in Medical Practice requirements for 2018-2019. Please review the current year’s MOC Bulletin for further information.
Minimum Passing Score
A minimum passing score of 80% is required for this exam. Only participants who meet the minimum passing score will receive MOC credit through ABOG.
Refund Policy and Cancellation Fee
All refunds must be requested in writing to the AUGS by email at email@example.com. A full refund less a $25 administrative fee will be given if the written notification is received prior to you accessing the question portal. No refunds will be issued if you begin the testing process.