Urogynecology: A Comprehensive Review Course
February 29 - March 1, 2024 | Virtual
Formerly known as "Fundamentals of Urogynecology," this course has undergone a transformation to offer you a thorough exploration of the field. This two-day virtual course led by nationally renowned, highly engaged faculty will provide you with practical, meaningful information you can immediately implement. The goal of this innovative and dynamic course is to provide practicing physicians, subspecialty fellows, gynecologic surgical residents, and all other learners an opportunity to learn where we are and where we are headed in urogynecology based on the evidence.
Target Audience: This activity is intended for all surgeons, fellows, residents, advance practice providers and physical therapists who are involved in the treatment and care of women with pelvic floor disorders.
Lauren Stewart, MD | NYU Langone Health
Kimia Menhaji, MD | Sharp Health System
Christina Lewicky-Gaupp, MD | University of Chicago
Tajnoos Yazdany, MD | Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
|APP and PT
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss updates and current trends in the conservative and surgical management of urinary incontinence and prolapse.
- Describe clinically relevant anatomy and physiology of the pelvis.
- Implement strategies to promote ergonomics in the operating room.
- Discuss the evaluation, initial, and advanced management strategies for pelvic pain syndromes.
- Provide evidence-based diagnosis and management for challenging clinical scenarios such as recurrent vs relapsing UTI, peripartum pelvic floor disorders, and the medical and surgical care of aging urogynecologic patients.
- Identify and diagnose vulvar and colorectal syndromes that may coexist with pelvic floor disorders in a urogynecologic patient population.
- Identify and discuss sampling of urogynecologic population and outcome definitions for research in urogynecology.
- Discuss advancements in technology and application of AI in urogynecology.
View 2024 Schedule View 2024 Speakers
At the conclusion of Urogynecology: A Comprehensive Review Course, attendees will be able to access an online meeting evaluation and claim their CME credits. The information will be posted in the meeting app and sent via e-mail to all attendees. Only attendees who join the meeting in real time may claim CME for this course.
The American Urogynecologic Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Urogynecologic Society is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The purpose of Urogynecology: A Comprehensive Review Course is intended to inform participants about the knowledge, techniques and experiences of subspecialists who are willing to share such information with colleagues. A diversity of professional opinion exists in the specialty and AUGS disclaim any and all liability for damages to any individual attending this meeting and for all claims which may result from the use of information, technologies, products and/or services discussed during this course.
All registrants will have access to session recordings for up to 30 days following the course. If you purchased the On-Demand Bundle, the recordings will be made available within 30 days following the course for approximately one year. No refunds will be issued for this course.
Thank you to our promotional supporter, Coloplast!