The Raymond A. Lee Lectureship honors an individual, like Dr. Lee, who has contributed to advancing the surgical field of urogynecology through mentorship, teaching and the care of women with pelvic floor disorders. This award requires an inspiring and dynamic lecture on a topic of the recipient’s choosing that delivers informative content to meeting attendees.
- An individual who has demonstrated surgical contributions and advancement to the field, and/or demonstrated their abilities as a leading educator and mentor in the field.
- Ability to provide a dynamic and informative lectureship during the AUGS annual scientific meeting
- AUGS membership is required for this lectureship
- Self-nominations are encouraged
Complete the below nomination form with supporting information by January 27, 2020. Incomplete applications will not be accepted for review.
- Proposed lecture topic/focus
- Upload current CV and/or biosketch
- Upload two (2) letters of endorsement/support