AUGS NOW was developed to deliver valuable resources directly to your mobile device. The app can be downloaded from the app store on your Apple IOS iPhone or iPad. Download AUGS NOW and stay connected with AUGS on-the-go with the following features:
- Question of the Day – Test your knowledge with a daily FPMRS question
- Risk Calculator – Calculate the risk of de novo postoperative stress urinary incontinence after surgery for pelvic organ prolapse
- News – Read the latest articles from FPMRS News, the FPMRS Journal, and the AUGS President’s Blog
- Guidelines and position statements – review current clinical practice guidelines, committee opinions, and position statements
- Events – Learn more about upcoming AUGS events
- Membership Directory – Connect and network with colleagues
- Career Center – Find or post open positions in the field of urogynecology
- Social media page – Stay connected with AUGS on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Click here to view and download the AUGS NOW mobile app.
Questions? Please contact AUGS at firstname.lastname@example.org.