You’ve Matched into Urogynecology, What Comes Next?
August 23, 2023
8-9:30 PM ET | Zoom
Join current FPMRS fellows as they share their personal experiences about their fellowships. Plan to participate in this interactive session where you will hear about the transition from resident to fellow. We have allotted time at the end for breakout sessions for fellows to meet others from their region.
8:00 – 8:10 PM ET
Welcome and Introduction
Joseph Kowalski, MD | University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Monique Vaughan, MD | University of Virginia
8:10 – 9:00 PM
Fellows Panel (Moderated by Drs. Kowalski and Vaughan)
- Sarah Rabice, MD, First Year Fellow, University of Iowa – Transitioning from a community-based residency without fellows to an academic environment.
- Alexandra Tabakin, MD, First Year Fellow, Northwell Health – Transitioning to FPMRS Fellowship after Urology Residency
- Fatima Jibrel, MD, Second Year Fellow, Brown University
- Lauren Nicola-Ducey, MD, Second Year Fellow, OHSU – Tips for fourth year of OBGYN residency prior to fellowship
- Doug Luchristt, MD, faculty at Northwestern University/Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL faculty at Northwestern University/Northwestern Memorial
Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Edward Kim, MD, MPH, faculty Harvard Medical School/Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, MA – Applying for jobs after Fellowship
9:00 - 9:30 PM
Breakout Room Discussions by Region (West, Mid-West, Southeast, Northeast)