Corporate Membership Program
The AUGS Corporate Membership Program is designed to foster communication between industry, members, and society leadership. As an AUGS Corporate Member your company is identified a loyal supporter of the Society, an affiliation that resonates with your customers.
AUGS Corporate Members are aligned with the mission and goals of AUGS, and are dedicated to the detection, prevention and treatment of pelvic floor disorders. Eligible companies include those who supply products and resources for use by physicians and patients.
How to Join
Join as a Corporate Member of AUGS, by completing and returning, with payment, the Corporate Membership Application.
Dues and Benefits
Your annual dues investment of $1,500 includes the following benefits:
- One booth priority point toward booth space at the PFD Week.
- A subscription to Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, the official bi-monthly journal of AUGS.
- A subscription to the AUGS FPMRS News weekly electronic newsletter.
- Access to the AUGS Membership Directory – an online tool that allows members to locate other members and keep in touch throughout the year.
- Access to the membership center of the AUGS website.
- Special savings on AUGS products, educational programs and conference registrations.
Current Corporate Members
The AUGS corporate members are as follows:
- Caldera Medical
- Intuitive Surgical
Thank you to our corporate members for their support of the society and its mission.