Urogynecology is the official journal of the American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS).
Urogynecology is a monthly peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary journal dedicated to specialists, physicians and allied health professionals concerned with prevention, diagnosis and treatment of female pelvic floor disorders. The journal publishes original clinical research, basic science research, education, scientific advances, case reports, scientific reviews, editorials and letters to the editors.
Access Urogynecology Journal
Urogynecology Journal Goes Online-Only!
This new format has enhancements that increase readability, highlight key findings, and facilitate accessibility on a wide variety of devices. Members are easily able to disseminate Urogynecology content through the use of citation aids and slides that highlight original research reports and impactful visual formats. Expanded content includes editorials, commentaries, reviews, discussions, and debates.
Members who prefer to read printed paper are able to easily print select articles or entire issues.
Thanks to the help of our authors, peer-reviewers and committed society members, Urogynecology will continue to be ahead of the curve as the journal continues to grow in impact and global reach.
Benefits for migration:
- Reduced environmental impact
- On-time receipt of monthly issue
- Complimentary color for images and tables
- Increased usage of video and supplemental content
- Supplemental digital content will be available at the article level
- Integration of altmetrics
- Mobile accessibility (responsive design integrated so it adjusts to your screen whether you are on your phone, tablet, or computer)
- Personal user preference (sign up for alerts, preferred articles)
Submit a Manuscript