Today, AUGS is excited to launch our new improved websites for AUGS, the PFD Research Foundation, PFD Week and Voices for PFD. The launch of these new websites culminates a yearlong undertaking of research and implementation.
The new sites offer a sleek modern design, improved navigability, mobile responsiveness, and a stable infrastructure on which to build. These features were the focus of our search for new vendors and design process, based on the priorities established from feedback we received from the membership.
We invite you to explore the new sites and familiarize yourself with the new features.
- Improved Navigation – The detailed navigation menus are designed to help you find the content for which you are looking. Quick links at the top of each website allow you to easily navigate between the four different websites.
- Mobile Responsiveness – All sites are now designed to look great on your desktop, tablet, or mobile phone.
- AUGS eLearning – A new home to serve as the central location for access to online educational offerings, including content from PFD Week and other past AUGS meetings, and archived webinars.
- AUGS Connect – Connect with your peers using our member directory, participate in discussion forums and access members-only files in our new online community.
- Member Database – Powering the new site is a new member database. Take this opportunity to log in and ensure that your contact information is up to date. If you have not yet renewed your membership dues for 2017, be sure to do so that you can access members only content, including AUGS eLearning and AUGS Connect.
As you browse the new sites, we welcome your feedback. If you have questions, comments or issues using the new websites, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy exploring!