Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya
Carretera Federal Cancun-Playa Del Carmen Km. 298
Playa del Carmen-Solidaridad
Quintana Roo, Mexico, 77710
Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya is a vacation destination featuring refreshing pools and a sun-drenched beachfront, as well as a Mayan oasis spa. The resort offers a variety of exciting outdoor activities amid the native mangroves and waterways of the complex, plus access to El Camaleón Golf Club designed by Greg Norman and the Mayakoba Tennis Centre. Venture out to explore the Mayan ruins of the Yucatan Peninsula or the scenic island of Cozumel, or unwind with a cocktail at the resort’s beachfront restaurants.
Make your reservation now!
Guest Room Rates
Single Occupancy: $299
Double Occupancy: $299
Triple Occupancy: $359
Quadruple Occupancy: $419
All rates shown are subject to the appropriate state, local, and any occupancy taxes in effect at the time of the meeting. Room rates exclusive of local taxes (which are currently 3% occupancy tax, 16% VAT and $1.00 USD for Environmental tax per occupied room per day).
Housing Cut Off: January 29, 2019
The Resort Fee is 15% of the room rate and provides for use of resort activities and amenities, and are listed below:
- Welcome drink
- On-property transportation service by chauffeured golf carts 24/7
- 24 hours fitness center access
- Bikes available to tour the property
- Access to kids club Kimbo
- Healthy Mini-bar in guest rooms (no alcohol) including snacks.
- Flip flops in guestrooms
- Transportation ferry up to 12 people per boat on the waterways within the Mayakoba resorts from 9:00 to 17:00 hrs.
- Transportation to El Camaleón Golf Course from 9:00 to 17:00 hrs
- Access to Mayakoba’s outdoor tennis and paddle courts, including the use of rackets and balls
- No motorized water sports
- Local phone calls
- Housekeeping and Valet service
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in through resort : public areas, guestrooms and meeting rooms
- El Camaleón Golf Club at Mayakoba, an 18-hole, par-72 golf course winding through preserved mangroves. Designed by PGA legend Greg Norman, this challenging course is home to the annual PGA Tour OHL Classic. The golf club features a driving range, a short game practice facility, and customizable lessons through the Jim McLean Golf School.
- The Tennis Center at Mayakoba Resort, featuring four tennis courts and one paddle court. One-hour court rental fees are $75 (USD).
- Guided kayak tours perfect for exploring the lagoons and canals. A one-hour tour is $90 (USD) for a double kayak and $70 (USD) for a single kayak.
- The Mayakoba Connection Ferry Service, which connects you to the surrounding resorts.
- Croquet rental equipment and archery lessons for $25 (USD). Lessons are available for guests ages 10 and older.
- Additional activities can be arranged with the Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya concierge or arranged at the Mayakoba Resort golf pro shop.
Ground Transportation to/from Cancun Airport to Andaz Mayakoba
The Andaz Mayakoba is approximately 45 minutes away from the Cancun Airport (CUN). AUGS strongly encourages attendees to make ground transportation reservations directly with Andaz Mayakoba. All attendees should pre-arrange transportation prior to arriving for the course. Uber and Lyft are not offered in Cancun.
To make ground transportation reservations through Andaz Mayakoba, please contact email@example.com.
When emailing Andaz with your request, you must specify whether you would like a private transfer or if you prefer to be grouped in a shared vehicle with other AUGS Update Course attendees.
Important information if booking ground transportation through the Andaz Mayakoba:
- You must share your flight information with Andaz to book transportation (Airline, flight number and ETA)
- Cost per person for one way will range from $75 USD - $110 USD plus 15% service charge plus 16% taxes, depending on type of vehicle and whether private transfer is requested.
- When emailing Andaz (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your request, you must specify whether you would like a private transfer or if you prefer to be grouped in a shared vehicle with other AUGS Update Course attendees. Please contact Andaz for exact pricing.
- Andaz airport hosts wait for passengers after baggage claim and customs area holding a banner with the hotel's name and logo. Passengers should exit the main building in order to meet with them. All hosts wear a blue plaid shirt with mustard color pants.
- Airport hosts assist with passenger’s luggage, escorting and boarding them to vehicle.
- Car seats or boosters are available without cost.
- Below are vehicle options offered by Andaz Mayakoba.
Alternative Options for Transportation are also offered directly through the Cancun Airport. Please visit https://www.cancunairport.com/transportation.html to view a list of options.