Andaz Scottsdale Resort and Spa
Get away and stay in the middle of all that Scottsdale has to offer at the Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa. With picturesque Camelback Mountain as the backdrop, enjoy eclectic mid-century modern design inspired bungalows, vibrant dining experiences, and a serene spa. Escape and rejuvenate at their luxury urban oasis and discover the allure of the Arizona desert.
Single/Double - $349
XL King - $380
Cut-off date is January 19, 2018
6114 N Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85253
Tel: +1 480 368 1234
- Cattle Track Arts Compound: The identity of Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa is woven together with that of Cattle Track Arts Compound, located only minutes from the property. Founded in 1936, Cattle Track Arts Compound is a haven for artists, jewelers, potters, blacksmiths, printers and performers to craft their works in an environment that prizes collaboration and creativity. Venture to Cattle Track Arts Compound for exclusive studio tours, or create your own work of art at a workshop with one of our artists-in-residence.
- Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary: The Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary is inspired by the splendor of the Sonoran Desert. The luxurious menu includes treatments using ingredients by a local Sedona botanist—providing the ideal blend for your wellness goals, in a space inspired by the artistic culture of the desert. At Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary, emerge refreshed and renewed following moments in our supremely tranquil environment.
- Pools: The Turquoise Pool is located at center of the resort, just steps from the Guest House. Whether you sit at the Turquoise Pool Bar, lounge in private cabanas, go for a swim or bask in the sun, the poolside atmosphere is quintessentially fun. In addition to the signature Turquoise Pool, the resort offers two tranquil pool areas, providing the perfect spot to soak up both the sun and the scene.
- Fitness Center: Maintain your workout routine while away from home at the 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center. Located adjacent to the Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary, the fitness center provides a spectacular view of Camelback Mountain. Open the roll–up doors and enjoy your workout either indoors or outdoors.
- Camelback Golf Club: Minutes from Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa, Camelback Golf Club is one of Arizona’s most coveted golf courses. Camelback Golf Club offers two 18-hole courses: The Padre Course, a traditional parkland-style course with views of Camelback Mountain, and The Ambiente Course, which offers a challenging layout for both novice and seasoned golfers. (480) 596-7050
- Grayhawk Golf Club: Designed by world-renowned golf course architect Tom Fazio, The Raptor Course at Grayhawk Golf Club boasts views of the McDowell Mountains, as well as the Phoenix and Scottsdale skylines. (480) 502-1800
- Troon North Golf Club: With two unique 18-hole courses, Troon North Golf Club is the perfect spot to golf in the desert and enjoy a meal in the bistro and lounge afterward. (480) 585-5300
- Camelback Mountain: Climb to 2,704 ft. for a stunning view of Phoenix and the surrounding desert landscape from the peak of Camelback Mountain.
- Desert Botanical Garden: Roam 140 acres of breathtaking Sonoran flora and fauna at the Desert Botanical Garden, offering special tours and events. (480) 941-1225
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve: Explore miles of hiking trails, including the famed Tom Thumb's Trail or the trail to Thompson Peak at McDowell Sonoran Preserve, a pristine desert habitat. (480) 312-7013
- Pinnacle Peak Park: Hike to the top of Pinnacle Peak, rock climb or take a walk among the park's 150 acres of land at this quintessential Scottsdale destination. (480) 312-0990