Physician Reimbursement Support
With the introduction of MACRA, providers are paid based on treatment outcomes, quality of care, efficiency and patient satisfaction. AQUIRE has been developed as a means for members to track these parameters.
Physician Benchmarking Reports
AQUIRE provides users with real-time access to their performance based on FPMRS-focused quality measures and patient-reported outcomes.
Maintenance of Certification
Participation in AQUIRE meets your obligations for MOC Part IV. AUGS will provide ABOG with the necessary documentation of your annual participation.
Qualified Registry (AQUIRE)
What is a Qualified Registry?
- As part of its ongoing commitment to providing the highest quality of care, AUGS has developed the AQUIRE registry, which is being currently being reviewed by CMS to become a qualified clinical data registry (QCDR) for the 2017 Performance Year.
- It will also provide participants with benchmarking tools to monitor outcomes and identify areas for continuous improvement.
What is a CMS Qualified Clinical Data Registry?
- Provide a unified method for AUGS members to collect and submit Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) data, MOC, Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE), outcome data, and other related or applicable quality and patient safety data to meet quality improvement and regulatory requirements.
- Promote the highest quality of urogynecology care for our patients.
- Demonstrate the value of urogynecology care.
- Facilitate appropriate urogynecology care research.
NQRN MACRA Final Rule Deep Dive for Registries
AQUIRE allows participating physicians to track and report on urogynecology-focused quality measures. Both PQRS and non-PQRS measures are included in the registry. Click here to view the measures list.