The AUGS Innovation Lectureship Award honors an individual who has demonstrated innovation in urogynecology, specifically demonstrating excellence in the development of new techniques (including diagnostic techniques), technology, outcome measures, educational initiatives, product development or other activities that support the goals of this Lectureship.
Grant from ABOG-EF
- $2,000 honoraria
- AUGS Annual Meeting registration
- Roundtrip Airfare to attend AUGS Annual Meeting
- 2 Nights Lodging to attend AUGS Annual Meeting
- An individual or group of individuals who has made significant, innovative scientific, clinical, technological or educational contributions to the field of urogynecology
- Nominee(s) can be a clinician, businessperson, lay person, educator or scientist
- This lectureship can be awarded for current and/or past innovation
- AUGS membership is not required
- Self-nominations are encouraged
- Innovation type/classification
- Abstract describing the innovation and its outcomes and benefits to the field
- Summary of the innovative accomplishment including how the innovation has impacted the field of urogynecology.
- Two (2) Endorsement Letters
AUGS is not currently accepting applications for the Innovation Lectureship.
Nucelio Lemos, MD, PhD
J. Eric Jelovsek, MD, MMEd, MSDS